Monday, July 2, 2012

change of language


I started writing this blog a few years ago. Starting with a few pics and short stories of sport climbing and easy multi pitches. I thought it would be fun to write short stories and share the pictures with people who like climbing as well or those who just want to know where I am hanging around at the moment.
In the meantime not only my climbing grade improved but also the number of visits on my blog have reached more than 300 per month. Funny about this improvement is that my climbing trips brought me to a lot of countries all over the world, but I kept writing in Dutch (which is not my mother language). The blogspot stats tells me not only the number of visits but also the location of the visitors. And they are from all over the world – like my climbing trips.
I guess that most of the international visitors experience  “some” troubles in reading Dutch – well my suggestion is this language switch of my climbing blog. From now on the blog will be written in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment